The Global Brewing Supply Awards connect the world’s brewing industry leaders through its annual event and year round through its leadership program to celebrate enterprise excellence.
Attended by 300 business leaders, entrepreneurs and media representatives, participants will have the unique opportunity to network, exchange ideas and celebrate with the Global top business leaders. Taking place at the Palais Ferstel in Vienna, Austria, this special gala event is a must attend for anyone in the global barley, malt, beer and hops world.
Since 1999, RMI Analytics has been the networking platform for the global barley, malt, beer and hops industry. The Awards program is running in conjunction with the World Barley Malt & Beer Conference and is a natural progression of the biennial WBMBC. It celebrates the global entrepreneurs and innovators and offers a unique chance for small to large businesses to be recognized for their hard work, commitment and, of course, success.
Businesses that enter the Global Brewing Supply Awards receive a full report evaluating their business performance against independent benchmarks of core business indicators. These include business planning and performance, customer and financial management, sales, marketing and product development.
Finalists and winners will be catapulted into the spotlight with the business winner is allowed to carry the prestigious title of Global Brewing Supply Award winner on all its communication for two years. New business opportunities will flow as your public profile increases.
So with great global exposure, a competitive advantage and an opportunity to grow your business world, there’s a lot to celebrate.
Why enter this Award nomination?
- Reward and motivate your team – send a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about at a national level.
- Build trust and confidence – attract new customers, partners, investors and talent by setting your company apart from your competitors and prove your corporate credentials.
- Grow your profile and reach – take advantage of our year-round PR and content marketing program. The Winner has right to use the Awards logo on it`s communication.
- Benchmark your business performance – get guaranteed feedback and see how you perform against market leaders across all industries.
- Attend the awards ceremony – every finalist receives a free place to attend the event, to network and celebrate alongside 300 business leaders.